Thursday, January 18, 2007

Looked in the mirror lately and asked yourself WHY??? Then go to my NEW beauty blog biatches!

Why you look a mess or why you look so dull. Well, it could be a multitude of things and its just not your facecream either honey! Wanna know???

Wanna know what makes me so glamorously fab in such an effortless way? Wanna know why eventhough I'm a Fat Filipino Fag and you're boyfriend is so damn tantalized by my dewy skin and luscious lips that it causes you to question his sexuality???

Don't worry Fuckette if you follow my advice on my BRAND NEW beauty/makeup blog you just might one day be able to exude half as much glamour as Moi! Or at least steal the attention back from your boyfriend for him to realize in that one second after being completely and utterly mezmorized by my stunning light of fabulosity that you too ain't that bad either.

Well then, what are you waiting for fuckette ask me all your beauty and makeup questions that you're too lazy to email Vogue about cuz you're not fabulous enough for them to reply. Don't worry I'll take your ratty broke ass under my Lane Bryant clothed wing and guide you into the light of glamour.

Don't be shy either if you're a guy to ask me a question too. I don't want all you potential hot boys to go down like that considering that you're in "the know" enough to even read my ghettofab blog. Backhair? I have the answer. Unibrow? that too . Too scared to buy that face cream cuz you're afraid that people will think you're pitching for my team? Well, I'll tell you how honey. In exchange for a date and a dip in my fudgepacker. haha. I'm kidding.

So read my blog biatches and find out the way to all that is glamorous and what you need to do to be JUST LIKE ME! I told you I'm prettier than you. Don't you hate it??? I know I don't! love ya toodles:)

WWW.BEAUTYBOI.BLOGSPOT.COM

Then come back here and realize that I'm not as perfect as you orginially thought. Keep reading ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work.

Anonymous said...

Free ebay finally


Free advance eBay Service to Seller your used and new products at http://www.BuySellDirect.net


http://www.BuySellDirect.net service is rock solid and 100% FREE.