Tuesday, January 16, 2007

is it monday night or tuesday morning???

Shit my depression got to me again. So i started drinking my ghetto ass vodka from the mini stop across the street with some sprite wondering why no matter what my life is fucked up. I swear. *Keep in mind ladies and gents that my ass is intoxicated while typing this entry* But I know you love it, so fuck off.

Anyway, i'm broke as shit! I mean i have like a little over P300 pesos in my wallet. thats like less than $6 fuckin bucks. Why the fuck can't Filipinos, excuse me let me restate that by saying Filipnos that are responsible for hiring makeup artists see that my ass is talented, hardworking and will fucking take their brand to another fucking level???? I don't get it. All the makeup artists here in this country aren't anything to scream about. Its not like they're makeup geniuses. Puh leeze. It makes no sense. whatever.

Anyway, I'm a mess right now and I'm starting to see double and I can't believe that I'm actually typing this in cohesive sentences. I'll probably read this tomorrow and be like "what the fuck!" haha. Anyway, keep reading biatches. *Shut up you drink too! Love ya toodles!

No comments: