Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I want to change my name...

My name sucks, RON??? Eew...its been bothering me for years cuz its sounds so butch and I'm just getting more and more confirmation from strangers that I'm meeting everytime I go out. I introduce myself and I say "hi, I'm Ron nice to meet you" and they say "Ron? your name doesn't fit how you look" Look? what is this alleged look? I guess Ron does sound butch like a "real" guys name or something. I can't use my online name "beRONce" cuz it sounds too campy. I mean it is. Its not suppose to be a real name just a fun little online nickname, however there have been times when people actual call me beRONce like for real. I think there are people out there that actually don't know my real name and just keep calling me beRONce.

Anyway, so I was thinking of trying to find a more unisex/ambiguous name. People just say to just say my name is RONNIE cuz its very ambiguous and its not too far from RON so I don't know. What do you guys think??? i'm really starting to hate my name so I want your advice fuckettes!

Oh my gosh sooo much drama has been happening to me the past few days. Flip floppin back and forth whether or not i was going back to the US or not and I'm still not 100% sure yet but I'll defintely make sure I update you guys whats going down by the weekend. I'm a bit scared on the outcome but here's hoping. Keep it gay ya'll love ya!

By the way, I was fortunate enough to get a gig and do the makeup for the first season of Philippines Next Top Model. Yes people, THE 3rd world franchise of AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL i'll tell you all about it this weekend oh AND I was chosen as a finalist for this Maybelline Makeup Artist Search here in las islas filipinas. I'll tell you more about once I know more about it. Love ya'll and all you makeup artists I'm against for the contest. keep reading fuckettes! toodlesxoxox

No comments: