Monday, January 01, 2007

The 2-0-0-7 beta watch out!

For real Fuckettes. I ain't playin this year. The 06' was aiight but it wasn't my year to shine but it definitely was the year of a lot of firsts. It was the year that I made my big move to Makati. It was the year that I met so many awesome people and friends. It was the year that I started a business wit my girl Chi. It was the year that I got a feel of the makeup industry here in the PI. But now that I know a bit more and given the right opportunity ya'lll better recognize that I'm gonna crush erybody down that tries to get in my way or hold me back from what I was born to do. Got it? Get it? Good.

So i know I've been totally neglecting your asses for the past two weeks or so. I've just been so busy and when I headed down south to Davao it seemed that the internet connections there suck even more then here in the big city.

So...its the new year. I can't believe it. I'm optimistic.

so to break the new year in I shared it with my girl Maria.

Maria on the left, her sis sanya and Moi

It was a strange New Year I'd have to say. I swear it was like next to impossible to find anyone willing to go out and party with cuz either they stayed home with their families or they all traveled somewhere out of town to go somewhere more fabulous. I knew I could rely on my girl Maria to be out and about with erybody partayin. So I seriously only knew her but after the night was up I met like 100 more people. Thats the great thing about Manila its so easy to meet new people. Surprisingly I didn't get drunk. I mean I had a few drinks but I didn't get drunk a little happy but far from drunk. So I started the night off completely skeptical and unsure of everything at M cafe. I didn't arrive until around 3am. I was honeslty about to not go out so i took a little nap waiting for another friend to call but never did until the next morning (eh hem Carl...)and I told myself that I can't spend new years sleeping so I took a gamble and met up with Maria.

At first the crowd was really lame cuz I knew absolutely no one. But the more Maria introduced me to more people the more comfortable I felt. Its just that everyone was drunk as shit except for me. So after I met like 20 people there we all decided to head out to Temple in Greenbelt 2. I honestly think that the crowd was the most popping there cuz they were playing hiphop and there were some hot guys. But it was so fuckin claustrophobic. I could hardly move and everyone thats seen me dance knows that i need some space to show off my janet jackson moves. So we left went back to M Cafe to meet up with Maria's sisters then we headed off to the Rockwell Event.

It was a bit lame. A lot of really young people that kinda just stood around and did nothing. There was an interesting makeout session between these two guys on the street though. One was obviously gay, anyone that wears fuckin layers with a blazer on top in a tropical country like the Philippines is thinkin way to hard to be cute and is obviously gay considering that the party was outside WTF! I think the guy he was making out with was some straight guy that was either bicurious or so drunk he thought he was making out with a hot chick. Shit I should have took a pic and posted it up on here haha.

Oh my gosh, someone actually came up to me and asked "aren't you that fabulous makeup artist" and i was like "yeah, i guess" haha...too funny. Apparently she saw me at the MEGA magazine offices or something. Either way its fabulous that all my hardwork is starting to work.

So we got bored cuz the crowd was a bit too young and the music sucked shit so we headed to the Fort and finished the night off at my fav bar in the Third World Piedre. We danced and frolicked into the wee hours of the morn 7:30am to be exact. Let me just say, i have never partied that late with that many strangers completely sober in my life. It was fun though.

So anyway...

I went to Davao for Xmas


I had to get my dose of the family. I was missing my parents and my dad just came in from the States so it was nice to see him. I haven't seen him for more than a year. As for my brother....ummm thats another story. Whatever.

so it was nice to be back with the family and I actually missed the laid back atmosphere that Davao has and i was seriously craving some provincial fruit. Its so much cheaper there and they have like every fruit thats indegenous to the Philippines. they do call Davao the "fruit bowl" of the Philippines now..

Thats my Auntie Gingging getting us some of those fabulous fruits


Ah the Christmas spirit bursting from the seams the moment I walked in the door..

it was nice for once to know that you have family that loves you. It kinda gets lonely when you're living by yourself in a big city.

Anyway, here are more pics from my holiday season...


While I was there I actually went to this bar called POPS. Its the "new" "In" place to be in Davao. I thought it was funny actually to see Davao try to open up a "chic" club. But hey, they're trying. So I went there with my Cousin YanYan's girlfriend Sarah and I met up with YanYan's co-worker friends or whatever and I've noticed this observation with Filipino guys. When Filipino guys get drunk they get all bicurious or whatever and knowing me I love to fuck with them to see how far they'll actually go. There were these two guys RJ and Ato

that totally seemed like they'd let me suck their dicks if it weren't for their wives/girlfriends present hahaha. Especially that RJ he kept making these sexually ambiguous remarks to me. Cuz if they were truly "straight" they would never play little foreplay game. Cuz God knows if a girl was doing that to me I'd be like "eew" and turn around and try to ignore her. And they gave me their phone numbers and info. Too much! Sorry if you guys are reading this but its true. But you guys are good guys don't worry its okay to be bisexual Ato...but for you RJ, I think you just need to come clean.

Nevermind that I look like Jabba the Hut in this picture, but seriously RJ if you're reading this, wouldn't you say that you're a little too close for comfort??? hmmm...anyway, moving on.

So while in Davao I hung out with my only out gay cousin that still lives in the province of a province. hello, Davao is enough or a province for me but to live in Tagum where its even more provincial is unheard of.

I was there but three days and I was already tired of the fucking fruits and needed my Starbucks. But they don't have a starbucks and I was left with Figaro coffee instead and had these little treats


I swear it takes fucking hours to put one of these posts up. I mean, waiting for the fucking downloading and what not. shit its tiring and I still hav more to post. I'll just post this up for now and I'll finish it later. I'll just give you loyal fuckettes something to read. Enjoy and keep reading fuckette. Toodlesxoxox

No comments: