Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Whats that smell?...shit, its the Holidays

Hey hey hey fuckettes. My God where did the time go? It seriously feels like yesterday I was stuffing my face with Lechon and my Lola's Macaroni salad in Davao and its already time to repeat?! What?! I still haven't lost the weight that I gained from the first gorge fest from last Xmas and the one before that and the one before that....shit, you get the picture. Its even harder to realize that its Xmas when you're here in the Philippines cuz the weather is still hot and sticky so I feel like i should be out tanning rather than thinking of gingerbread men and eggnog. But then again Filipinos are all about Xmas. They started decorating and shit in September and whatnot. Apparently it starts when the "ber" months start happening.

So anyway, I'm fine now. Please excuse my psychologically challenged day in my last blog. I hate being pitied but hell. I WANT A MAN damn it!!!! I WANT A MAN I WANT A MAN I WANT A MAN!!!! Like the great Mariah Carey belts out *ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS....YOOOOOUUUU!!!! I've been singing that song my whole life and did I ever get what I want? Of course not! I'm not that lucky. Thats ok in 2007 its on! He's out there I know it. I'm much too good of a catch to pass up. My friends can all vouche for that! Am I right Ladies??? the girls "DAMN RIGHT BERONCE!!" Well thats what I hope they'd say haha. Here's hoping.

So yesterday I finally met my little online pal CARL!!! Haaaaaaeeeeyyy CARL!!!

Ain't he sexy??? But that bitch knows it haha. He had the audacity to request me to put some studio shots of him with his shirt off on this blog! Cuz yes fellas he has a sexy body hahaha. He's probably all embarrassed that I'm saying this on my VERY public blog...actually if you want to see how he looks like embarrassed I took a pictures of that too

So anyway, for those of you that don't know. I've been talking to this bitch for more than a year when I was ULTRA pathetic in Davao. Back in the days when all I did was hang around at internet cafes at the SM in Davao like a pedaphile at a playground. I met him online when I was desperate to find friends and I met him and he was crazy cool. So we've been talking online since then and this was the first time that we met cuz he lives in Riyah in Saudi for work. And everytime he came back to Manila to visit his family and friends I was away somewhere like in the States or Davao. Its funny cuz it feels like I'm talking to a good friend that I've known forever when we finally did meet and it was weird when I realized that I've never met this bitch. it was very natural. So there Carl. Thats what I really thought of you when I met you last night. haha.
Here's another pic of the moment. I was surprised that he was so damn shy to take pics considering on his profile when I met him you'd think his weekend job was as a playgirl model with all those shirtless pics hahaha. Carl you Slut! But then I CAN understand the intimidation b/c he is posing next to me, the #1 Plus Size Supermodel of the World! haha. My lashes were so long in this pic. But it looked cute though.

Can I look any fatter. I'm so doing master cleanse!! But my brows look beat! Thats good.

So thats it for now fuckettes. I'll keep you updated. I think I'm heading to work and help out MAC today. By the way when the fuck does DREAMGIRLS come out here in the Philippines. Probably in like 6 months after it shows in the US. Oh well, i'll just get the pirated copy haha. keep reading!! Toodles xoxo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello sweetie.. you're man's cute. :)

Anonymous said...

He is real cuzette and he knows he was look'n forward to hittin yo plus size booty and u know u was look'n for it to be hit... I hope he has a plus size !#$%@$....thats a XXXMas gift fo your ass...luv ya B.
Merry Christmas Bitch!

The Bobbi Brown Counter At Nordstrom Pentagon City said...

that last comment was from moi...Diamondz