Friday, December 08, 2006

I need to lose weight!!!

Ok. Its my never ending battle with obesity. Damn it! I really do wonder why God decided to make me so damn pretty yet so damn FAT and a boy! its too many thangs! Then again, if I was a skinny bitch. I'd probably be a stanky slut. So thank God right!? I guess if God made me skinny my life would be too easy and if..i mean "when" i do get skinny I'll appreciate it a lot more and not joke fat people out of vanity cuz at one time I too was a fat cow!

Right now I'm totally tripping on not eating anything but a iced venti Americano. I'm seriously shaking and I'm typing like a thousand words a minute. See thats the problem with me. When I diet I totally crash diet its too much. Then I'm like starving and then I gorge on deep fried delights from the mini stop across the street.

Anyway, enough about my weight. I know I'm fat..but hell, at least I'm not ugly right? So, I'm a bit depressed today cuz I hate just sitting around and not doing anything especially with no money. Its the worst. I hate having more than adequate skills to succeed in this country and I just sit around while bitches with no talent take my job. Its partially my fault cuz maybe I'm not proactive enough. But then again I feel like I've done a pretty good job at getting myself out there considering that I've only really been getting myself out there for like four months. Right now its just about letting people in the industry know who the hell I am right? So I have to be patient, I understand that. Its just my landlord and my utility bills aren't patient thats the problem. If I could just make enough money to keep my bills under control then I'd be much happier. Its not about me buying the lastest LV bag or eating out at the fanciest restaurants. I just want the experience and the pictures so that my portfolio could grow so that one day I could get the real jobs and take Pat McGraths job in Paris and make the real money.

Speaking of portfolios my friend Aubrey donated her precious time just so that she can model for my photoshoot for my portfolio and be the victim of one of my experimental high fashion looks that I concoct from my twisted mind. Here are a few candid shots from that shoot. Thanks to SaGuijo Bar for letting us use their bar for our shoot*



THANKS AUBREY FOR BEING MY GUINEA PIG!!
Obviously these are just candid shots and no she didn't have her jacket on during the shoot. She just didn't want all the horny bastards that were staring to oogle her breasts. I'll be posting the final product on a seperate website once I get started doing that.

Anyway, the other night I went out with Aubrey again and my friend Ciara for this MANUAL magazine end of the year party (MANUAL by the way is the third world version of FHM or MAXIM in the states) Yeah Ciara and Aubrey were both featured in the magazine this year. Anyway here are pics from that.


It was fun none the less. I was kinda pissed that I didn't get to see my friend Geneva before she left for the States for six months. But we'll stay in touch I"m sure.

anyway, I went to yet another fashion show last night for METRO...it was the METROWEAR fashion show with like 20+ designers and what not. This was the show that I was suppose to do the makeup for and then my contract with MAC had to get in the way. Oh well....



Well, thats it for now. let me go so I can go get my broke ass a job. Speaking of I actually have a fashion shoot next week with this teen mag here called MEG I'll update ya'll with that once its happened. Love ya fuckettes. Toodles!

No comments: