Thursday, December 07, 2006

and the partying never stops...

hello fuckettes. Well, I came prepared today. I have PICTURES! Now you guys get to see what I was talking about in my last entry. I know you biatches have been sitting around with ants in your pants about my very elusive Model Crush, MATIA. (I say MATIA in caps cuz i felt it more fitting to say it with intensity and a strong south american accent*)

So a quick rundown. I met him during my little photoshoot for YStyle in Star Newspaper. I honestly wasn't prepared when they said that there were going to be two male models and a girl. The look was suppose to be bright & cartoonish. So while I was sitting there doing the girls face, her name was Tay by the way. One of the male models came in, Thomas who is soooo fine as well. he's Filipino-german.

Here he is...the VERYCLOSE first runner up....



So fine right???

Shit. and I thought that was as good as it gets. I felt like a perve rubbing down his face with moisturizer and ever so gently touching his lips and greasing them up with lip balm. I was praying that he wouldn't realize that my mangina was moist with excitement! hahaha. then he had to say that my eyes "were pretty" WhAt???!! I got all goofy and shit and started speaking in tongues when finally the words "oh they're contacts" spilled out of my lips. I'm such a nerd! I need to learn to have some game. Shit!

So anyway, this is the girl by the way. Her name is Tay. She's cool a bit "something" I don't know if she was a snob or pretentious those words might be a bit too harsh. I mean she was nice don't get me wrong but there was an underlying thing about her that came off as a bitch thats full of herself. Either way here's how she looks like so if ever you see her down the street you can throw tomatoes at her if she starts getting bitchy.


So anyway, I was putting makeup on the girl while Thomas was just sitting there with his fine ass when I asked "when is the 3rd model coming in? He's like 3 hours late" then they all said "i don't know" about 15 minutes later I was looking down and I look up and there is this oh so fine guy. the first thing I thought was "shit is he Brazilian? Those damn Brazilians and their beautiful people!" but I was close enough. He's Argentinian. what the hell is in the water in those parts of the world. I'm going to get my fat ass there ASAP and OD on the water there til I get a tapeworm that makes me lose weight so that I too can be an anorexic supermodel from Brazil. Damn! Anyway, when he started talking I actually thought he was french. but no, he's straight off the boat from Argentina. All my friends think that he's too "pretty" cuz his features are too stunning. Apparently a lot of girls think its a turn off. Well you know those crazy straight girls. They like those beer bellied guys that eat ribs watch sports and give them three minute sex pops. So I can understand them when they say he's too "pretty"

Anyway, here he is....



Okay maybe he is a touch too pretty. But I'd still let him fuck me. And there is a bit of a debate amongst my friends on who's hotter Thomas or Matia. And I can rightfully say that they are neck on neck with who is the finest. But I guess it was b/c MATIA was the most outgoing out of the two. We really talked a lot about everything. OH and after every little interlude during the photoshoot he kept coming up to me and started rubbing my shoulder. What the FUCK! I was like all tense and shit! it was much too much. A fine guy can't come up to a overweight, glamazon, lipgloss queen that rarely gets fucked and touch me like that! its like playing with fire. Any further and I was about to pounce on his ass like a leopard during dry season in the african plains! I seriously stopped breathing it was much too much. Anyway, we became friends and we exchanged phone numbers and what not and he said that he wants to hang out. He even asked me if I wanted to go to an event at this restaurant CUISINE with him. And I declined! You're probably saying "what the hell beRONce!!! this is your chance to find the man of your dreams! He might actually like you!!" but let me tell you. Guys that look like THAT don't like queens that look like ME. I know I know. right now that I sound like an episode of OPRAH but its true. Besides, I'm way too insecure with myself to even consider dating someone that looks like that. Seriously, say for instance we did start dating. I'd be such a nosy obsessed bitch. I'd be like one of those possesive girlfriends with an overdose of estrogen. Seriously. Thats why I said NO. I had to severe the relationship ASAP before I break my own heart. Its too much! And you know what? EVERYTIME I become "friends" with these "straight" guys and they're super nice I end up falling in love with their ass and then they start getting crushes on my girlfriends. WTF then I get all jealous. its waaaay too much! So its right of me to stop the insanity right? Ok then. So thats why I did it. If it happens it happens right. I seriously think he just wanted to be friends anyway.

So thats that with my model "boyfriend"

moving on.

My girl Aubrey invited me to this fashion show at Rockwell Tent for Hoseki Jewelry. Here are some pics from it.

it was alright. It was just a whole bunch of old people with money that are too rich for the Philippines but too poor to go to a real haute couture fashion show in Paris. Either way its always fun to go to a fashion show and pretend that your Nicole Richie in the front row.

The next night I went to Ina's house and got drunk before she went off to Canada for the holidays. Its funny that when "straight" guys get drunk they suddenly get all bi-curious and what not. Too much.

Ina and her cousins




Ina's drunk ass brother...

Anyway, thats the rundown of what happened to me in the past few days. I had a photo shoot with this movie star here who also happens to be a really good friend of mine Aubrey Miles. She was nice enough to volunteer her time for me to take makeup pictures of her for my portfolio. Anyway, I'll post those tomorrow. Anyway, gotta go love ya fuckettes. toodles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MATIA is so beautiful. Jump on that shit the next time you get the chance. I might need to fly over to take a taste if you don't!