Monday, November 20, 2006

Another weekend over...

Hello Fuckettes. So I decided to wait til the weekend was over before I went and wrote another post in my blog. My days have been pretty boring and I just assumed that you guys didn't want to read about or see pictures of me eating fried chicken from the Mini Stop across the street while watching two seasons ago of America's Next Top Model so I waited for the weekend to deliver something entertaining or at least something that will make you bitches smile.

So anyway, Friday night. I decided to hang out with jewelry designer and oh so fabulous friend Ciara.


She invited me to this launch party for her fellow designer friend Frederick Peralta who's a well known wedding gown designer here in the Philippines and he just paired up with Canadian beddings company and launched his own beddings line. it was fun but I was sweating like a crack whore looking for a hit! It was so hot in there that my makeup was running down my face onto my lap. It was much too much. I don't even want to show you guys my picture from that night cuz i looked a mess from all the humidity. Thats why i cropped Ciaras picture from me cuz I looked a mess. I hate the humidity here its like fucking 100000 degrees! I don't even know why I bother even trying to be glamourous with my makeup cuz 9 out of 10 times it ends up melting off before I even have my second glass of Moet at these galas. And whats worse is that sometimes there are photographers that want to take our pictures for certain periodicals and I'm so scared that they're going to publish a picture of me next to some hot designer looking like a tweaked out Whitney houston holding her dew rag!

Well, I did take my picture before I went out into the scorching humidity. I like to take pictures of my makeup before hand just to see how it photographs. Again you never know where your pictures could be published.


Anywho, after the event we decided to go for dinner at one of my favorite Filipino joints at Greenbelt called Recipes. Honestly the food is alright but the only reason why I go is b/c i have this crush on this guy that works there named Gus. His family like owns the restaurant or something and he's not your typical hot guy. he has that kind of dorky black acrylic glasses t-shirt, jeans converse wearing sex appeal to him. I think guys like that are so hot.

Oh my God! Can I be anymore of a stalker?! this is a picture that I took of him without him knowing at this bar called Capones where I bumped into him and his "girlfriend" damn it! Thats the back of her head in the pic. Just dump her already Gus and impregnate me damn it! Obviously the pic doesn't give him justice but I wanted to give you all an idea of how he really looks like.

I guess its the "artsy" in me that gets drawn to guys that look relaxed but have a certain fashion sense that comes from listening to too many Indie bands and have an interest in things that are artsy but not too "girly artsy" but more "butch artsy" like photography or graphic design.

So after my stalking session at Recipes we decided to go to this cute dessert restaurant called Max Brenners


Where I had this tasty little delight. I need to stop eating! Help!


But damn it! it was so heavenly. ahhhh. the decadence. I'm never going to be the anorexic superstar i was born to be! Fucking Satan spawn in the form of Chocolate confections!

So that was pretty much Friday night. So the next day I had to work at MAC as a "guest makeup artist". It was the same ole same ole'. but its always nice to hangout with the MAC team

Jarwin, Cheryl and the fabulous ME!

Afterward I met up with my Fag friend Miss Derrick & his co-workers for some call center fun at this resto/bar called Top Grill.

Miss Derrick and his co-workers

I wasn't intending to get drunk that night but a group of people got a little too drunk and generous and gave us a free bucket of beer (I know its butch...but its hard to reject anything thats free and fucks you up!) It was this ultra ghetto beer that they sell in 40oz bottles on the corner market in the projects in the states called Colt 45. I know I was totally rolling gangsta with this beer.


Yes I drink my beer with a straw I AM THAT GAY!


So as you can imagine my ass got drunk! The great thing about ghetto beer is that it fucks you up like hard liquor but with the price of a bag of BBQ flavored pork rinds. Its great!

Below are a few pictures of me getting wasted on ghetto Colt 45. There was a videoke there so naturally when my ass gets drunk I turn all Beyonce and shit and give a show. Its in my blood I can't help it! From what I remember I think my ass was quite the entertainer. Its funny how random strangers feel the need to take pictures with you when you're the life of the party. Half the people that look fucked and singing with me onstage hugging me and shit, I don't even know.



So to add on to the many calorific binges I've had this weekend I ended it with this at Cafeteria at 5 in the morning


I also had an egg scramble with potatoes & ham and shit but I was too drunk and too hungry to remember to take a pic of it. But you know what? I ended up throwing it all up in the bathroom 5 mintues later so I don't feel that bad. Well thats it for now. check back.Toodles fuckette!

No comments: