Monday, November 13, 2006

Another weekend alone...

This weekend was one of those weekends that all you think about is how lonely and pathetic you are. It totally sucks. I did nothing but go to work and thats it. It was one of those weekends when you don't want to go out & just sit at home watch DVD's eat Ben & Jerry's ice cream and do absolutely nothing but eat & fuck. Eat & Fuck, eat & fuck, take a piss, eat & fuck eat & fuck, watch a movie, eat & fuck eat & fuck cut your toe nails....get the picture?? see, you know what I mean. But when you're in the mood to fuck and you don't have anyone to fuck you is when the depression starts to sink in. Damn it! I'm about a hair away from having absolutely no self esteem selling my fat ass on the corner of Makati Ave and Kalyaan st to some dirty German foreigner looking to pump his Euro baby batter all over my rotund but not quite tranny ass! Have I sunk this low? Not really. But when I do I'll make sure to take descript pictures as it all goes down to share with all of you fucked up voyeuristic fuckettes.

So today I went to work looking like a 10 cent whore meets Pam Anderson on crack. It was quite glamourous to tell you the truth. I swear when I walked in to Rustans I can literally feel all those little brown boys' peckers rise right up from their ukay ukay pants! Those guards at Rustans are the horniest bastards I've ever seen. They seriously molest your ass as they "feel you up" as a "security precaution" before you leave. Security Precaution my siaomi eating ass. whatever!


I changed my lips like 10X trying to figure out what went best. But I decided to go all out and just do the street corner hooker red at the end. Hey I thought I looked kind of cute. Even the guy that opens the door at the Mini Stop across the street hit on me. So thats always good validation when the street boys think you're hot and you know they're going to jack off thinking of you that night. haha.

So last night I was in the sudden mood to go out to Havanas at Greenbelt


I was out with my friend Ciara the other night and i noticed a group of semi hot middle eastern guys were checking me out and of course I couldn't ditch my friend to flaunt my ass around to the horny arabians with oil money as I convince them to take me on shopping sprees at Louis Vuitton. Well, actually I could have ditched her but that would have been rude.

Anwyay, so I decided to try my luck again last night at Havanas with my friend Art

to see if there were any hot foreign guys looking to spoil girly boys like myself.

No luck of course. There were just old gross white guys in bermuda shorts, tiki shirts and shoes with no socks sitting there with their tacky ate auntie girlfriends that they found in the red light district off of Makati ave. gross. So instead we sat there and i enjoyed a mojito.

A drink that brought me back to the times in DC when I use to get drunk off of half off rasberry mojitos at my fav gay bar with Dyron in Dupont called HALO. I must have been posessed by the devil himself cuz I got all butch and attempted to drink a San Mig lite. Yuck beer! I felt so butch!

So afterward we didn't know what to do so we decided to go to Art's friends ghetto bar off of Reposo St. in Makati. At first I didn't want to go but he swore that his friend said that there were hot guys there. Fuck NOT! Please, when we got there there was hardly anyone there. There were three guys. one of them kept looking at me the moment that I got there. He was like one of those Filipino guys that try to act all tough and what not when in reality they're just a closeted faggot. After singing 2 hours of crappy karaoke on their more crappy Karaoke system i went to the bathroom and that guy was in there. He was actually not that bad in the light. I could even say that he was attractive. He kept going on about how gorgeous i was and that I had a beautiful voice blah Zay Blah and then his ass came out to me and said that he was gay too but no one knew about it and it seemed like he expected me to be surprised or whatever with his "news" cuz he's so "straight acting". Well, DUH! you're ass IS hitting on me. What the fuck! What? just b/c you're an iron pumping, beer guzzling, shovanistic gym bunnie excuses you from being gay? Puhleeze honey, I wouldn't be surprised if those gym queens outnumber us lipgloss queens! I swear I'm seriously starting to think that straight acting gay guys are coming out in record numbers. But of course they only want to fuck themselves. Leaving us beauty queens with our lonesome selves! You can't put two lipgloss fags together in a relationship thats nasty. Way too Lesbianese for me. So that could probably explain my singledom. Anyway, I offered to suck his dick right then and there but I think he was freaked out at how direct I was then even more freaked out when he finally realized i was American. I hate talkers that talk the talk but don't walk the walk. But I knew he was going to say "no" cuz he looked like a pussy so thats why i took the gamble just to fuck with him. Whatever.
Doing the gayest of gayest pasttimes KARAOKE!

See! Even when I try to act like a slut to a guy that whispers sweet nothings in my ear I still get rejected! FUCK! This is too much! I don't understand it. I don't want one more person telling me i'm beautiful unless they're ready to grease up the pole and fuck me already! I am so horny I can hardly stand it. I'm so trying not to be a slut but lets be honest if its the right place at the right time I think my morals are going on the back burner and I'm going to let nature take its course K? so don't hate cuz I'm just following the laws of nature okaaay biatches. *SMOOCHES*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey hey hey...i forgot to say that I'm fabulous!