Saturday, November 11, 2006

So here it goes...

Ok. So i'm seriously going to try to do this thing. Its so confusing how to use this Blogger system. I'm so use to using 1,2,3 Myspace where everything is written out for you. I'm so dumb when it comes to computers I swear. It took me a good 20 minutes just to figure out how to post a picture up on this thing. Anyway...

I just got back from going to some bag launch party at Essences in Rustans that these two queens designed. My friend Ciara (who just came back from the US) invited me to go, so I said "why not". I was expecting to see leather handbags but all they designed were cosmetic bags. It seems like its so easy to freakin be a designer here sometimes. i mean, the bags were alright. But it wasn't like you had to be Fendi to figure it out. I bet it was as easy as looking through a catalog from the vendor who makes those bags, find the material to make them, stamp their name on them and throw a little party. But shit I don't blame them, faggots need to live too. And God knows Fags... its even harder for queens here in the thrid world to afford their designer wardrobe so they have to go further than the average fag in the US. so if it means stamping your name on some two cent bags and selling them for 20X as much. Shit, I'm not hating bitch needs to make dem pesos shiyat! I was kinda embarrassed when I came in though. I guess I was expecting this little soire to be held in a semi dim area like a bar so I decided to go all out on the eye makeup and I was totally wearing these drag queenesque lashes. but it was held in a brightly lit department store and I think everyone was looking at me when I came in wondering who the hell this fag was. But fuck! i looked cute. i actually liked my eye makeup so whatever. Besides this country needs some color anyway.

After the semi lame party we decided to go have dinner at Cena. This fusiony spanishy filipinoy whatever restaurant where I had the greasiest paella known to man. I swear the rice weas literally swimming in chicken fat grease. It was kinda gross. it tasted alright. Definitely not the best paella but I guess the price was pretty good for the portion, it was only P390 (less than $8 pretty good eh?). It came in this huge clay pot and it looked like it could feed a small village in Malawi. So obviously that means it can only feed my fat ass. After gorging on chicken fat oil drenched paella I felt my veins clogging up so I decided to finish the deed and recommend going to BIZU (my oh so favorite patisserie in this third world mess...to think they even have "patesseries" here who'd a thunk)

There I indulged in this oh so decadent chocolate souffle with a bowl of Vanilla ice cream and hot dark chocolate sauce. It was definitely devine. I swear, I think i gained the 25lbs that I lost a few weeks ago. I totally fell off my diet and I'm feeling ultra obsese. its too much. I have to look cute before i go to Davao and see my family. shit I just need to get skinny period. I swear to God if I were skinny I'd be soooo hot. I hate to toot my own horn but *beep, beep*.

So tomorrow i have to go work at the MAC store again and act as the "guest makeup artist" again. its such a stupid position. I literally just stand there and do makeovers. But hey, its a good gig. I only work twice a week for 4 hours a day and I get paid more then the fucking counter manager. not bad at all. Anyway, I'll take pictures this time. toodles fuckettes!

No comments: