Saturday, January 19, 2008

LONG TIME NO SEE

Hello there fuckettes. Its been a long time and oh how I've missed you! Can you believe it its been almost an entire year since the last time I wrote to you all....so hopefully you guys haven't lost faith in me.

Well to start things off....I'M IN NEW YORK CITY NOW!!!!! Yipppeee! My dream of living in the big apple has come true and I LOVE IT! So even though I loved the 3rd world with all my heart I am now in the very if not most first world environment that you could imagine. My adventures have been lame as of now cuz i'm STILL (i've been here for almost 4 months! Already!) getting myself situated and trying to find a super stable job...i know you're like "hello bitch you're in your country now it should be easy for your ass to find work" but then again I am in super saturated over populated New Yawk Citay! where everyone is looking for a job to pay their exorbitantly high priced rent.

you're probably wondering "i thought you were going to stay in the Philippines and dominate the industry and become a multi media mogul???" well, all I can say is that to be honest if I did stay for another year chances are I would have made it as a makeup artist there. But then I realized, shit, I'm fucking American I can do this in the US make tons more money and at the same time if I get famous I'll be famous everywhere. Besides I was really missing the US...it is my home.

So I would like to hear from all of you to see if you're actually reading..just send me a quick comment saying that you want me to continue writing on this shiz and entertaining you with my trannylicious entertainment. let me know boo! toodles-beRoncexoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gurl, its me Jamie. Just decided to check on here and was delighted to see you recently wrote a new blog. Im glad to hear that you are back in the good ole' USA. You are great at blogging, I have always loved living vicariously through your experiences. I thought of you recently as I was in Va Beach this past weekend to see Margeret Cho. If you read this, please email or call me. All my contact info is the same. My email is tyree71@comcast.net and my cell is 703-864-2798. Would love to hear from you. Hope all is well and I look forward to chatting with you soon and catching up. Love ya.

Unknown said...

Hey gurl,

It's Jacqueline! I am soooooo super proud of you and happy for you for being in NYC!! I would love for you to keep writing more here, cuz I'd definitely read your blog all the time. You could make going to the grocery store sound exciting. You should give a major update here to all of your fans, starting with: Where in NYC are you living? Are you doing more with music? or with make-up? What good things have happened to you since you got there? What bad things have happened to you since you got there? What have you learned from them so far? Do you have a job yet? Will you be working 2-3 jobs like most starving artists who start out in NYC? How's that for a start? lol! I have been doing a lot more with music up here in Maine. I sing every Friday and Saturday night at a bookstore cafe with my Jazz, Pop, R&B band. I miss you and love you, and seriously, think about you a lot.
Sending happy thoughts your way, baby. love, J :::::new e-mail souldivamarie@gmail.com, plus Myspace!:::::